This blog is a perspective. On our perspective.
We live in the same world. But somehow, the way each one of us looks at it is different. Though.
On a lighter side, people in similar situations, look at the things in a seemingly different manner.
Enjoy the chronicles of a few such encounters !
- Two guys in the same accounting firm, when asked what do they do:
- First Guy: I work as an accountant for an accounting firm.
- Second Guy: I am a part of a fortune 500 company, responsible for the reconciliation of their bank accounts, which run into millions everyday !!!
- Two guys on when they plan to buy their first car:
- First Guy: I will buy it when I enough money, and that looks difficult for the next few years.
- Second Guy: The Beetle has always been a classic, a piece of art. I’ve decided that whenever I buy a car, it will be a Beetle. Even if that results in me waiting for a few more years !!
- Two guys spelling the word: M-I-L-K
- First Guy: M-I-L-K
- M for Monkey
- I for ICICI
- L for Loans
- K for Karjat
- Second Guy: M-I-L-K
- M for Mercedes
- I for Ice-cream
- L for London
- K for Kenwood
The take-away here is – This world is as fucked up as if you are!!
Well, the above perspective is my perspective. Do pen down your perspective in the comments column below.Follow @PureWaste